La Folie has been known for creating, crafting and curating a sensorial experience like nothing else. So we had sky high expectations when we decided to hop, skip and jump to La Folie Lab one Saturday Morning for some Brekky. Keep on reading to know our thoughts.
DECOR & VIBE
La folie Lab has a dreamy sort of clean, minimalistic and futuristic vibe. It has an open kitchen and you can watch the chef prepare your meal with fresh produce! The neutral color scheme adds an uber chic vibe and the lighting is just right , not too yellow or white, perfect for those snapchat selfies! There is also a lot of natural light that enters the space which makes your early morning breakfast experience even more refreshing (again, not to mention its amazing for taking selfies).
- Croque Monsieur Croissant : A yummy butter croissant stuffed with smoked ham , béchamel , emmenthal. This was absolutely delicious, the croissant pastry was flakey and buttery and the flavors of the smoked ham and emmenthal compliment each other beautifully. It is served with 2 dips which take this croissant to a whole other level.
- Cafe Latte : One word- Amazing! The perfect brew that’ll enrich your soul!
- Mushroom Omelette: A 3 egg omelette prepared with mushrooms, spinach, parmesan and truffle butter. It is served with some baguette and butter. The perfect breakfast to kickstart your day!
- Lavender White Tea: Amazingly refreshing and delicious! We definitely could have a cup of this wonderful tea not only to cure our hangovers since its so calming but even on days when we can’t afford to go to the spa! A must try for all them tea lovers!
- Pecan Pie: The crunchiness of the Pecan compliments the biscuit base of the pie so wonderfully! Absolutely loved this one!
Bonus: If you’re one of those people who is on a Kito diet, they have a few amazing options for you too!
If you are full up to your neck and are suffering from a little bit of a food coma from eating at La Folie Lab , you can take away a little bit of their deliciousness with you! They have a whole array of yummy organic products to choose from. Right from confitures and spreads to lavash and cookies and their best seller, the coated nuts. They also carry a lot of vegan options too!
La Folie currently has 3 outlets in Mumbai: Bandra, Fort and Lower Parel. The one in fort serves only desserts.
An amazing breakfast costs approximately Rs. 800-900/- for two, and a full tummy.
We definitely recommend you to check it out if you haven’t already. The food is to die for and the experience and service is on point! Namaslay approved!